CloudEnsure is an autonomous cloud governance platform built to manage multi-cloud environments – available both in SaaS & Enterprise (hosted) versions. The Tool performs real-time compliance checks on all your cloud accounts at a single stop, giving you, a bird’s eye view of your cloud portfolio and the ability to drill down on various aspects based on need.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, email address, and telephone number.
How We Obtain Information
As further described below, we collect several sorts of information from and about you that broadly falls into the subsequent categories’ website traffic, communication, and user information.
Sites also gather data about the visitors to get in-depth information about the visitors of the website, which includes the numbers of visitors, time spent on the website, most clicked or popular pages or section. This allows us to create a better understanding of the user behavior on the website. We utilize this information to measure the traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information.
Our website uses Google Analytics, www.google.com (“Google Analytics” or “Google”). Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer to facilitate an analysis of your use of the location. the knowledge generated by these cookies, like time, place, and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location within the US and stored there.
Google uses this information to research your use of our site, to compile reports for us on internet activity and to supply other services concerning our website.
Google Analytics also uses electronic images referred to as web beacons (sometimes called single pixel gifs) and are used alongside cookies to compile aggregated statistics to research how our site is employed.
You can find additional information on the way to install the browser add-on referenced above at the subsequent link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
For the cases during which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has self-certified pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework).
CloudEnsure follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
We may use information that we collect about you for justifiable reason, which includes our existing customer, potential customer, our partner or engaging in conversation with us then we will be collecting information or details we need to create communication to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information from CloudEnsure. Information you voluntarily provide to us through multiple sources which includes website visit, email subscription, events, webinars and so on. all such communications are precise with consent on a part of users.
This information may include any of the following: Name, contact info, Employer, Job Title, Email address, Postal Address, Industry, and other details including social media.
We may use information about you for providing intended services and the further enhancement of our product and services which includes –
- Email address
- Cloud Service Provider Account IDs (i.e., AWS ID, AZURE ID, Google ID)
- Session Information
- EULA signature status
We do not sell, rent, or trade information gathered through CloudEnsure website with the other or third parties for their promotional activities.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new features, and functionality.
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the CloudEnsure website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that CloudEnsure has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You has the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You has the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You has the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
CloudEnsure does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.